Just a partial list of articles I've written. Want to read some? Check out the links below...
- Why Gabrielle Reece's Retro Recipe for Marital Bliss is, uh, Wrong
- Why Can't We Stop Talking About Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Weight Gain?
- Want a Leg Up on Being Beautiful? It's All About the Thigh (Gaps)
- A Day at the Pool: Restorative Respite or Body Image Battleground?
- Ding! The Easy-Bake Oven is Finally Going to Start Catering to Boys
- Taking the Shame Out of Shapewear
- Stacy London Makes Owning Up En Vogue
- Breaking News: Ben Affleck Finds Running After His Three Kids 'Very Tiring"
- Body-Shaming Hits Bollywood
- Could the Tide Be Turning?
- Mad About Modeling (comments on the new documentary film Girl Model...plus a recap of some of my own experiences in the modeling industry)
- Female Celebrities During Award Season: Keeping it (Too?) Real
- Yves Saint Laurent Sells Hope in A Jar With Forever Young Liberator
- The Language of Rape Becomes Mainstream
- A Rise in Male Cosmetic Surgery: Welcome To Our World!
- Who You Callin' A Slut?
- Raising the Bar on Bouncing Back After Baby
- Crossing the Line: When Teens Sexually Harass Other Teens (April 2012)
- Do You 'Like' Me? Is Facebook Ruining Your Love Life? (February 2012)
- Helping or Harming? Can Parents Do Too Much For Their Kids? (December 2011)
- Sunny Side Up: Teens and Optimism (April 2011)
- Mad Love, A Special Report on teen girls who abuse their boyfriends (February 2011)
Healing Lifestyles and Spas
- Making Peace With Our Bodies
- Detoxing the Mind, Body and Spirit
- The Revolution Goes to the Mat
- Awaken Your Inner Artist
- What Makes YOU Beautiful?
- Karma for Kids
- The Best of Los Angeles
- Down and Dirty: The Earthy Benefits and Pleasures of Mud
- Deluxe Nail Spas: Changing the Way We Treat Our Hands and Feet
- Seaweed: Miracle Potion from the Ocean
- Soaking Away Stress
The Georgia Straight
Honeymoon Journal: Our Amazing Burma Adventure
Pilates Across the Pacific (focus on the new Pilates studio at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hong Kong)
Starving for Friendship: Can You Catch Anorexia From a Friend?
Going for the Garbage: Racers Compete to Clean Up Rivers and Trails
My Best Friend Saved My Life
Is Better Body Image Contagious?
- Hey Sister, Ho Sister, Go Sister (About Zeta Omega Eta, a feminist sorority)
- Stale Cake (About Cake NYC, an erotic, feminist entertainment company in New York)
Soul Sisters: These students are self-confident thanks to their poetry and the body image club they started
Size Doesn’t Matter (about Vanity Sizing)