My work has appeared in these publications...and many others. Below is a partial list with some links!
The Washington Post
- Under the Influence: Can Girls Inherit Bad Body Image from their Mothers? (October 2013)
- Crossing the Line: When Teens Sexually Harass Other Teens (April 2012)
- Do You 'Like' Me? Is Facebook Ruining Your Love Life? (February 2012)
- Helping or Harming? Can Parents Do Too Much For Their Kids? (December 2011)
- Sunny Side Up: Teens and Optimism (April 2011)
- Mad Love, A Special Report on teen girls who abuse their boyfriends (February 2011)
Healing Lifestyles and Spas
The Georgia Straight
Coping With Life After Baby
Honeymoon Journal: Our Amazing Burma Adventure
Pilates Across the Pacific (focus on the new Pilates studio at the Landmark Mandarin Oriental hotel in Hong Kong)
Starving for Friendship: Can You Catch Anorexia From a Friend?
Going for the Garbage: Racers Compete to Clean Up Rivers and Trails
My Best Friend Saved My Life
Is Better Body Image Contagious?
Soul Sisters: These students are self-confident thanks to their poetry and the body image club they started